PAINTED FACES OR SOMETHING ELSE?

            Look at this man. Look at him and tell me what do you see.           


    The Spanish artist Eloy Morales represent his latest work - self portraits. Yes, he covers his face with paint. 
        Actually this is first project of this kind for Morales - a reflection of his complex relationship with paint. But while you looking can you actually see the idea?


   You didn't see that coming did you? Morales is the master of hyper realistic oil painting. This self portraits  are so good that most of the people confuse them with photos. Like me.
"I think the power of the image to evoke emotions and make people feel is unlimited."
     Eloy first experiments with paint at the age of four. Now 36 years later хе has exhibited his work everywhere from Spain, Italy and France, to England, Mexico and New York.
      For each one of oil paintings he spends 8 hour day in the studio for a month (check the video below).
    "I've got my studio separate from my home so I can concentrate, I need to be alone while painting," he said.(For the record- I and Eloy have something in common - I can't draw with people around me too. And the similarity between us ends...oh I forgot the ponytail! )
   For more info, work or contact with him check his official site - www.eloymorales.es ore his facebook page.
Share

0 коментара :

Post a Comment

Back to Top