WAKE UP CALL by Pawel Kuczynski

    Every one of us lives in his own universe. It’s normal-we have our jobs,problems and responsibilities. But after all we’re living together here on Earth and we are more connected than we think. So like it or not global topics like war, political manipulation, environmental damages and poverty are our responsibility. But we need something which will took us out of our universe. Like a loud alarm for waking up. And what is more appropriate than art. 
Polish artist Pawel Kuczynski is an example how art can affect with powerful messages. His simple pastel paintings have something vintage but with hot topics in it they seems out of time. Kuczynsky’s satirical illustration since 2004 are provocative but not in the bad way. They will make you thin of the world outside your own universe
 "The reality is so twisted, crazy and absurd, that it is rather hard to compete with it, and this reality gives me inspiration. I just try to honestly draw my observations."
"I only try to say what I see. I am not a messenger and I don’t want to change people. I’m happy, when people like my work and when they find some important ideas… and after this, they begin to think about change themselves."
For more check his site - www.pawelkuczynski.com
Share

0 коментара :

Post a Comment

Back to Top