ART FROM ANOTHER UNIVERSE by Adam Martinakis

  I first saw Adam’s Martinakis work when my roommate show me her new desktop picture. She told me about this artist and his neo art. The picture was “The Kiss”, maybe the most popular Martinkais picture but as creative as the rest that he has done.
       I like the old fashion drawings made with pencil, acryl or etc. such as I like to listen music made by person who plays guitar or drums instead of touching buttons. It just looks more natural to me. But that didn't stop me to listen dubstep or be amazed by digital artist. Because when something is good its good. Martinakis creates amazing, jaw dropping pieces of art with own story to tell you.
    Adam Martinakis is digital artist who was born in Poland 1972. His computer-generated artworks are as he tells: “mixture of post-fantasy futurism and abstract symbolism”.
Our body is the only home that we really have, and the most expressive tool we’ve got.
I'm very interested in the common feelings and situations that we all go through. Childhood, for instance, is a common period of our lives, but as the time goes by it looks more like a dream. Sadness and love are feelings that change and move us strongly.
You can see much more from his official blog or his Vimeo profile from where is the video below. 
Share

4 коментара :

  1. this is so cool and i'm really impressed

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've never seen something more beautiful than that

    ReplyDelete
  3. I admire to this guy

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top