GIF ME THAT - CRAZY AND BIZZARE ANIMATIONS by Romain Laurent

    Romain Laurent is a photographer who started an interesting project. His work till now is more than amazing but his GIF pictures are eye catching and a bit crazy. 

     For the past 21 weeks Laurent has posted one animated GIF per week on his blog. They are amusing and quickly became viral in the Internet. The photographer says that there is no special conception behind, he just creates new loop animated portrait every week. Began as a self - challenge this GIFs are now Laurent’s personal journal. 
"Sometimes I see I could have done something better, but I don’t realize it until post-production. For example, there’s an image of a woman with smoke coming out of her face. The smoke was produced with drops of paint falling in water. I should have shot that against a green screen. But I forced myself to finish and post it anyway. And it’s proved to be the most popular one."
For more check Laurent's:
 - website - www.romain-laurent.com
 
- Facebook
 
- Twitter
 - Tumblr
Share

3 коментара :

Back to Top